Behold the Peter Nimble BOOK TRAILER!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Peter Nimble & His Fantastic Eyes book trailer:

Neat, right?  The music was done by Aaron Roche.  Narration was read by Sarah Zimmerman.  The video took me a little longer to finish than I had hoped.  This was mainly because I had to learn how to use Adobe Flash from scratch.  The good news is that I learned lots of valuable lessons for the next time I make a book trailer, all of which I will share with you in an upcoming post!

In the meantime, I would love it if you Tweeted the word about this trailer!

• Lesli Lytle says:

Holy moly!

You must be so thrilled!
    Peter already looks headed for classicdom.
    Congratulations!

• Amy G Koss says:

Wonderful!!!!

• Lisa Yee says:

Woo hoo — that is soooo cool, congratulations!!!

• Alexa Young says:

Look out, Harry Pottah–Peter Nimble is coming to steal your thunder! Nice, nice, NICE!

• Anna Monarrez says:

Ioni (my 5 year old) just watched the trailer and said at the end, “Did Peter Nimble just steal that book?”

Well done, Mr. Auxier.

• Fantastic indeed! GREAT trailer. Congrats on teaching yourself Flash, too. I’m looking forward to the tutorial. :)

• kim says:

Wow! This book sounds exciting! The kids saw the trailer and heard cousin Sarah’s voice and the great drawings and they all want to get the book! We look forward to reading this Jonathan!

• Alexa Young says:

My five-year-old son just watched the trailer, too, and said, “I want to get it!” Sounds like a movie is in order as well. (Any plans for that???)

• Mark Appert says:

I love this beautiful animation and confident,exquisite narration, it speaks adventure and intrigue to me, in a classic tale kina way! Superb!
    Johnathan,is Sarah in the bag for the english audio book?
    Finally a proper enunciation of Auxier!…

• mark appert says:

Wait… did Sarah voice the crow with a French accent?
    excellent
    !

• I’m almost done reading this tome, and have thoroughly enjoyed it except that Peter is a lost prince. Hasn’t that been done to death? Aren’t ordinary people capable of being extraordinary? Is there no hope for the common, run of the mill drudge? Read Rescue Mission in kindle and see.